How Does Medical Weight Loss Work?
What Are the Benefits of a Medical Weight Loss Program?
- Personalized weight loss protocol
- Nutritional counseling
- Individually tailored hormone balancing
- Lipotropic injections to help with fat reduction and energy
- Body composition analysis to assess and monitor your progress
- Program monitoring by medical team
- Availability of peptide therapy to aid fat reduction
How Do Hormones Help With Weight?
What peptides are used for weight loss?
What IV/Nutrients are Used for Weight Loss?
Nutrient therapy can be combined with other methods to accelerate any weight loss program.
B12 and MIC injections can be added to help with energy and fat burning. Made from methylcobalamin, the most absorbable form of B12 and combined with MIC to help eliminate fat and toxins from the body, these injections can be administered 1-2 times per week to optimize energy and metabolism.
Glutathione is a super antioxidant and can be added to many of our popular IV treatments. Glutathione is produced by every cell in the human body and is important to countless cellular processes. It is responsible for fighting free radical damage, reducing inflammation, strengthening your immune system, flushing out toxins, and breaking down and detoxifying fat.