What Is Regenexx®?
Regenexx® is a worldwide network of highly specialized physicians who provide state-of-the-art, non-surgical care for orthopedic injuries. Regenexx® medical procedures are used to help reduce pain and improve function. Regenexx® procedures have helped thousands of patients improve their quality of life, return to the activities they enjoy, and avoid the need for surgery or joint replacement.
Am I a Candidate for Regenexx® in Pennsylvania?
Dr. Santo determines if you’re a candidate for their pain management treatments after a consultation. She treats many painful conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Joint pain
- Tendinitis and tendon tears
- Sports injuries
- Spinal stenosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Herniated disc
- Knee pain, including meniscus tears
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
If you’re searching for non-surgical pain management, call (717) 791-2860 or request a consultation online today to learn more about Regenexx® in Pennsylvania.
Why Choose Regenexx®?
- Physician Training: Regenexx® physicians all have thousands of hours of experience with injection-based procedures and additionally receive hundreds of hours of specialized training in our proprietary, Interventional-Orthopedics protocols.
- Patient Outcomes Database: The Regenexx® research and development team tracks outcomes from tens of thousands of patient procedures to help refine our treatment protocols and better predict patient outcomes.
- Technology: Only Regenexx® uses precise image guidance, advanced lab-processing techniques, and our research-driven orthopedic protocols to deliver unmatched regenerative results.
How Do Regenexx® Procedures work?
Regenexx®-SD is bone marrow concentrate, which contains stem cells. These repair cells are poised to leap into action to repair damage as it occurs. As we age or have big injuries, we may not be able to recruit enough of these cells to the site to fully repair the damage. The Regenexx®-SD Procedure helps overcome this problem by harvesting bone marrow from an area of the back of the hip that contains a dense population of these important cells and then concentrating those cells before precisely injecting them into the injured area using advanced imaging guidance. The goal of the procedure is to reduce pain and improve function by promoting the body’s own ability to heal naturally.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet lysate are platelet procedures that contain healing growth factors from your own blood that promote your body’s natural ability to repair itself.