WHAT IS PROLOTHERAPY?
Prolotherapy, also called proliferation therapy, is probably the oldest tool in the regenerative medicine toolkit. It is an injection-based treatment used in chronic musculoskeletal conditions, which include injury and damage to muscle, tendons, ligaments, joints.
HOW DOES PROLOTHERAPY WORK?
WHY PROLOTHERAPY AT ADVANCED PAINCARE AND BIOHEALTH INSTITUTE?
- Partnership: Central PA’s Only Regenexx Partner
- Experience: Dr. Jean Santo
- Expertise: Interventional Orthopedics Foundation Certified
- Local: Our Practice Is Camp Hill, PA Owned & Operated
If you are suffering from one of the following conditions, you may be a candidate for treatment!
- Chronic knee pain
- Chronic back pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Tendinitis like tennis elbow